Pharo V4
Steve
2015-04-16 20:53:20 UTC
Just installed it on Ubuntu 14.04 system.

When I fire it up, it requires me to choose/build an image (different from V3) and then it says it cannot find the V40 sources.

Ideas?

TIA, Steve
Steve
Downloaded image from website and placed in directory with the other images.
Steve
Got idea from #pharo IRC channel
Sanjay Minni
2015-04-17 05:33:49 UTC