What happened to the iliad project?
polymorph self
2015-03-06 05:35:00 UTC
anyone?
Joachim
2015-03-06 06:08:12 UTC
I think it is abandoned. Nicolas Went on to make Amber Smalltalk, an'd now that he's left academics has also stepped back as lead on that. This is not to say he's gone, just investing less time. So I think you shouldn't expect too much noise around Iliad.

... But maybe I am wrong. You should ask on the Pharo mailing list, wher I think he still is around.

polymorph self
2015-03-08 03:10:42 UTC
Post by Joachim
I think it is abandoned. Nicolas Went on to make Amber Smalltalk, an'd now that he's left academics has also stepped back as lead on that. This is not to say he's gone, just investing less time. So I think you shouldn't expect too much noise around Iliad.
... But maybe I am wrong. You should ask on the Pharo mailing list, wher I think he still is around.
interesting...thx for the update

too bad, I love one man show projects, they sometimes give awesome results like hiawatha webserver, maraDNS, etc.