any chance of a smalltalk powered pc soon? with usb 3 vga etc?
johannes falcone
2014-09-01 22:29:07 UTC
soon?
s***@metanews.biz
2014-09-02 05:33:49 UTC
soon?
me too, please
johannes falcone
2014-09-10 18:47:31 UTC
Post by s***@metanews.biz
soon?
me too, please
wouldnt it be awesome?
Jecel
2014-09-23 15:23:50 UTC
I design Smalltalk based computers. As far as I know, I am
currently the only one doing so but in the past we had many
such machines:

http://merlintec.com/swiki/hardware/26.html

It is interesting that the features you are asking for are
USB 3 and VGA output. Other people are trying to convince me
that HDMI is a better option than VGA these days, but I have
been keeping the design flexible enough that you can choose.

-- Jecel
johannes falcone